Last updated 03/28/2016
The practices described in this policy apply only to efabless’s use of information which is supplied by you to efabless through the Service. Information collected from you by others, such as third party web sites that you access through links on the Service or features of the Service that you use to provide that information to third party services, such as your linked accounts, are governed by those entities’ privacy policies.
The Information efabless Collects:
- User-Provided Personal Information: When using the Service, such as when you register for an account, and when you post or submit User Data, you may provide to efabless what is generally called Personally Identifiable Information (“Personally Identifiable Information”). As used in this Policy, Personal Identifiable Information is information that specifically identifies an individual, such as an individual’s name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address. Meta data associated with documents created, accessed, or edited through the Service are stored in unencrypted form.
- “Cookies” Information: When you use the Service, we may send one or more cookies – small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer. efabless may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Service. Persistent cookies can be removed. Please review your web browser “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete, or choose not to accept, cookies from the Service, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Service to their fullest potential.
- “Automatically Collected” Information: When you use the Service or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your web browser by using different types of technology, including “clear gifs” or “web beacons.” This “automatically collected” information may include Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”) or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after the Service, the pages you view on the Service, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the Service.
The Way efabless Uses Information: efabless uses your Personally Identifiable Information in a variety of ways in the operation of the Service and our business, such as:
- efabless uses the information you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the Service, connecting to and integrating with your Linked Accounts, and personalizing the Service for your and other users’ specific preferences. We will use your email address to contact you for administrative purposes, for customer service purposes, to address intellectual property infringement, rights of privacy, or defamation issues, or any regarding content that you have posted to the Service.
- efabless uses all of the information that you provide or that we collect and/or aggregate to understand and analyze the usage trends, interests, and preferences of our users, to improve the way the Service works and looks, and to create new features and functionality.
- Various aspects of the Service and email messages we send you in connection with your use of the Service may include relevant advertisements which may be selected based in part on your Personally Identifiable Information, including your preferences and usage patterns within the Service.
- efabless may now or in the future use “automatically collected” information and “cookies” information to: (a) personalize our services, such as remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service; (b) provide customized third party advertisements, content, and information; (c) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of efabless and third party marketing activities; (d) monitor aggregate usage metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, Apps accessed, etc.; and (e) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities.
- efabless may use your email address or other Personally Identifiable Information to send promotional email related to the Service we think you may be interested in. You will have the ability to opt-out of receiving any such communications, either through links provided in the messages, or by updating your account preferences through the Service.
When efabless Discloses Information: We are not in the business of selling your information! We do, however, disclose your Personally Identifiable Information in a variety of circumstances in the ordinary course of operating our business, such as:
- The Service may now or in the future enable users to communicate in a variety of ways. Any Personally Identifiable Information that you voluntarily choose to share with another user through the Service, or in a publicly accessible area on the Service, such as by sharing a file or other User Data to another user, will be available to other users who access that content. Once you make your Personally Identifiable Information available in this way, it may be collected and used by the recipients without restriction.
- efabless makes certain automatically collected and other aggregate non-personally-identifiable information to assist such parties in understanding our users’ interests, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality available through the Service.
- efabless works with third party service providers to provide website and application development, hosting, and maintenance as well as other services for us. To the extent it is necessary for these service providers to complete their contractual obligations to efabless, these third parties may have access to or process your personally identifiable information. Generally, efabless’s policy is to make these disclosures under limitations comparable to those in this policy, although certain large service providers, such as large hosting providers, do not accept such limitations. Many third parties who we provide your Personally Identifiable Information authorize certain government and law enforcement agencies access to information stored by such third parties without providing notice to efabless, in some cases as required by law and in other cases voluntarily, and efabless has no control over such activities.
- efabless may also disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright law), or in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with investigative or law enforcement activity.
- efabless also reserves the right to disclose your information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; to protect efabless and others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Service; or to protect the rights, property, security, and/or safety of efabless, our users, or others.
You may, of course, decline to share certain Personally Identifiable Information with efabless, in which case efabless may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality found on the Service. You may update, correct, or delete your profile information and preferences, or change sharing preferences for User Data at any time by accessing your account preferences page through the Service. Please note that your device will need to have a current and active network connection to make such changes, and while your changes may be reflected promptly in active user databases, users that have previously accessed the content may still have access to copies cached on their device, and we may retain all information you submit for a variety of purposes, including backups and archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, and analytics.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your information. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
Third Party Services:
The Service contains references and links to Web sites and services provided by third parties. Any Personally Identifiable Information you provide on third party sites or services is provided directly to that third party and is subject to that third party’s policies governing privacy and security. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third party sites or services to which links are displayed on the Service. We encourage you to learn about third parties’ privacy and security policies before providing them with personally identifiable information.
Disclosure Regarding Data Security:
efabless is not in the business of providing information technology security services. While we do employ certain limited physical, managerial, and technical safeguards designed to help improve the integrity and security of your personal information, no physical or technical system, process, transmission, or storage mechanism is completely secure or immune from outages, losses, attacks, circumvention, design or implementation flaws, and human error. Therefore, we cannot and do not ensure or warrant that information you transmit to efabless will not be lost or compromised, either during or after transmission. Do not provide your personal information if you are concerned with its disclosure.
If efabless learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. efabless may post a notice through the Service if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach you should notify us at email@example.com.
The Service is hosted in the United States and is intended solely for visitors located within the United States. If you nonetheless choose to use the Service from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your Personally Identifiable Information outside of those regions to the United States and by providing your Personally Identifiable Information on the Service you consent to that transfer.
Affiliates; In the Event of Merger or Sale:
efabless may now or in the future be affiliated directly or indirectly with other companies, such as parent companies and subsidiaries (and their parent companies and subsidiaries), and reserves the right to transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to any of these affiliated companies. In the event that all or a portion of efabless or its assets is acquired by or merged with a third party entity or is subject to a change of control, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from users in connection with such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
efabless Contact Information: